Tuesday, August 30, 2011

optimism

they say you should live life looking at the brighter side of things. you know, like "half glass full" stuff. i, however, have almost always been a realistic. that means the glass is not half full, nor is it half empty - it just is what it is.

today, i decided to be more a little more optimistic. i woke up with a headache and felt nauseous (don't be alarmed - i feel like this every morning). i blame it on the one of many lovely side effects of my malaria medication. so, rather than feeling down and sorry for myself that i again didn't feel well, i decided to look at the bright side. if and when i get pregnant, i will be totally immune to morning sickness! now that's optimism for you!

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh that IS optimism! what kind of meds are you on?...mine just makes me dizzy when I take it for a while

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Like stitches in a fabric that are a part of the masterpiece, so are the moments of experience, reflection, and revelation in my life as I travel the globe. These moments are the pieces that have come together to make me who I am today, and will continue to shape and mold me and I continue in this journey called Life.