Tuesday, August 23, 2011

marac or maber?

marac = bad
maber = good

these are two Acholi words that we use about 50 times in a day when we have to explain to women that their hats are bad....

anyway, we three intern girls decided to take a picture with 3 really marac hats that we found...we tried to keep straight faces, but clearly it didn't work. so, are you cut out for a productions assistant intern position? can YOU figure out what's wrong with these hats? check below for answers!


hat #1: too short
hat #2: overall design is too small
hat #3: cap stitch (bottom) is too tight

(thanks Hannah for editing that photo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Like stitches in a fabric that are a part of the masterpiece, so are the moments of experience, reflection, and revelation in my life as I travel the globe. These moments are the pieces that have come together to make me who I am today, and will continue to shape and mold me and I continue in this journey called Life.