Friday, September 16, 2011

krochet kids taking over the world!!!

Okay...maybe not the world, but we are definitely growing as an organization!

Bing decided to make another commercial for us (they made one for us a few weeks ago that aired during the X Games)!!!

Our commercial featured this past week during the season finale of America's Got Talent, and aired on NBC, TBS, and some other channels. Maybe you saw it? We got 20,000 hits on the website because of the extra publicity, and over the past two days 950 purchases were made online. Our hats are completely sold out, and so we are increasing production by 20% to meet demand.

It's all pretty exciting! I hope you support our organization as much as I do! Check out Krochet Kids International if you haven't already!

Watch one of our commercials: Bing's Krochet Kids Commerical

2 comments:

  1. that is so amazing! What a blessing to be a part of the growth! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. jocelyn!!! i actually came on your blog to tell you that i saw a commercial for KKI!!! last week while i was home in pittsburgh. it came on during NBC's The SingOff & i was like "ohmygosh! that is the org. my friend is interning w/!!" so cool! :) hope you are well friend ;)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Like stitches in a fabric that are a part of the masterpiece, so are the moments of experience, reflection, and revelation in my life as I travel the globe. These moments are the pieces that have come together to make me who I am today, and will continue to shape and mold me and I continue in this journey called Life.