Monday, July 25, 2011

Good Morning Monday

rain, rain, and more rain...

So it's 3:15 and the day is far from being over. All the hats have been checked for the day, and I guess under normal circumstances we could leave the compound, except we are not under normal circumstances. We are, yet again, having another rainstorm, and are stuck to the confines of the building. By rainstorm, I'm talking about some serious thunder and lightening. Rain freezes time here, commands that people stop any plans they have for traveling. It makes total sense when people's main modes of transportation consist of walking, cycling, and boda. There has not been a day that has passed by without a storm. Oh well...I guess thats what happens when it's rainy season in Gulu.

Oh yeah...and check out this crazy we found this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Like stitches in a fabric that are a part of the masterpiece, so are the moments of experience, reflection, and revelation in my life as I travel the globe. These moments are the pieces that have come together to make me who I am today, and will continue to shape and mold me and I continue in this journey called Life.